Deloitte Work From Home Job:- Deloitte is hiring graduates for the post of email analyst. It is a hybrid nature job. The minimum criteria for this job are graduation and good communication skills with digital marketing skills. If you are an eligible candidate and want to apply then first read the below given details and then click on the apply below link then Apply for this Job.
Deloitte Work From Home Job Full Details
Job Role: Email Analyst
Job Location: Work From Home(Hybrid)
Salary:- 32,800/- Per Month
- Creating and updating topic, article, and solution pages (using AEM components)
- Customizing web pages using HTML functionality; HTML fragment maintenance and governance
- Analyzing and measuring stats – measuring webpage views across each month
- Presenting the data in a useable format to communicate and report back to the business
- Resolving day-to-day issues
- Liaising with stakeholders to develop adherence to policies and procedures and communicating these to site users
- Ensuring SEO best practices are incorporated into our web pages
- Performing Deloitte website maintenance activities and removing/archiving old content
- Understanding the new templates and developments from Global and introducing them in Australia with AU strategy and governance
- Supporting the business in implementing events and campaigns for strategic clients, service lines, and industry groups across Australia;
- Database Management and carrying out administration requirements on CRM/Marketing Automation platforms;
- Create email direct marketing templates and ensure the quality and timely output of marketing collateral;
- Provide key inputs to the stakeholders for the success of the campaign
- Execute A/B tests for email campaigns and landing pages to optimize performance;
- Create campaign flows and ensure compliance while executing email marketing campaigns and collecting data;
- Analyse campaign data and help drive the email list through organic efforts.
- Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of 0 to 2 years experience in Content Publishing, Email Marketing, and Campaign Management
- Advanced knowledge in HTML, Excel, Google Analytics, and Adobe Photoshop is a must
- Technical knowledge and experience in knowledge/content management systems
- Working experience of CRM platforms like (Salesforce, MS-Dynamics);
- Exposure to any email marketing tools/platforms (Eloqua, Marketo, Mailchimp, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Ability to work with stakeholders in a virtual setup;
- Able to multitask without forgoing attention to detail.
Join Our Telegram Group and WhatsApp Channel for More Work From Home Job Updates.
Apply Here for the Latest Work From Home Jobs:-