Messho Work From Home Jobs: Meesho is hiring for different roles like city lead and social media intern in 2024. It’s a work-from-home opportunity. If you’re eligible and interested, you can apply by February 15, 2024. More details about the job openings, salary, application process, qualifications, and other important information are provided below.
Table of Contents
Messho Work From Home Jobs Full Detail
Job Role:- City Lead/ Social Media Intern
Location:- Work From Home (Hybrid)
Vacancies:- Various Post
Salary:- 18,500 – 47,500 Per Month
Age:- 18 Years above
Qualification:- 12th and Graduate from any Stream
Application Fee:- No Application Fee for Any Job her
Responsibilities for City Lead
- Scale 10x supplier acquisition of respective city or cities
- Scale Meesho penetration into respective supply hubs or offline hubs within or around the city
- Mentor, motivate, and provide direction to a team of business development executives on Meesho’s values and principles across your team
- Work with central teams to ensure the best selection, affordable prices, and high discovery on the platform
- Develop robust processes for the smooth execution of all criteria
- Compile and evaluate metrics of suppliers across the city in terms of various supplier metrics like order activation, dispatch, deliveries
- Collaborate with the regional manager on getting 10x achievement.
Responsibilities for Social Media Intern
- Create captivating and visually appealing videos and photos in line with our brand identity and resonate with the target audience
- Craft compelling and engaging copy for social media posts, ensuring alignment with our brand voice and values
- Monitor various social media channels to foster relationships with key influencers and increase the company’s visibility
- Post on Meesho’s social media channels
- Regularly analyze posts and keep a tab on what’s working and what isn’t
- Ensure quantitative and qualitative growth on social media
- Keep an eye out for moment marketing opportunities
- Share insights on improvement opportunities with the team.
Knowledge and Skills required for this Job
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and tactically
- Deep understanding of business and customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to lead the team and manage relevant stakeholders
- Complete marketing knowledge and understanding of the respective cities and around them.
To get a job at Meesho (Hybrid Work From Home/Office), they’ll choose people based on picking candidates, tests, and virtual interviews. If you fit what they’re looking for in terms of age and qualifications, they’ll let you know through your registered phone number or email.
Apply Online Here(Social Media Intern)
Get the latest Work From Home Jobs on our Official Telegram Group and WhatsApp Channel. So don’t forget to Join it.
Apply For Other Latest Work From Home Jobs:-