Revolut Work From Home 2024: Revolut is a modern bank and financial tech company from Britain that provides banking services. Revolut Bank UAB is authorized and supervised by the Bank of Lithuania in the European Union. Revolut provides banking services like GBP and EUR bank accounts, debit cards, currency exchange, stock trading, cryptocurrency exchange, and peer-to-peer payments.
Revolut is hiring for the position of Social Media Team Lead in 2023, and they’re looking for candidates with a graduation background. Check below for detailed information about eligibility criteria, the application process, and more.
Table of Contents
Revolut Work From Home 2024 Full Detail
Job Role:- Social Media Team Lead
Job Location:- Work From Home Job
Qualification:- Graduate from any Stream
Salary:- 33,300 Per Month
Last Date to Apply:- 22 January 2024
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing and leading a team of employees
- Communicating company goals, safety practices, and deadlines to the team
- Motivating team members and assessing performance
- Providing help to management, including hiring and training, and keeping management updated on team performance
- Communicating concerns and policies among management and team members
- Searching for process/procedure optimization and work improvements for the team
- Meeting company SLAs
- Performing effective people management (one-to-ones, coaching, career development)
- Assisting management with hiring processes and new team member training
- Daily/weekly control and monitoring of the operations, providing a timely reaction to different situations
- Performing deep dives on SLAs and providing RCA/trends/actions for their improvement
- Challenging processes/procedures in the context of continuous improvement
- Acting as a point of contact for any internal and external escalations.
Expected Knowledge and Skills
- Fluency in English
- Experience leading projects
- An exceptional understanding of customer service, technical issue resolution, and support best practices
- Empathy and love for helping people
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- To be driven and self-motivated with a highly flexible team player attitude
- To be a self-learning, independent problem-solver
- A proven record of improving SLAs for support teams
- Experience working with data analysis and dashboards
- Strong communication skills
- Great numeracy and IT skills.
Selection Process –
The selection process purely depends upon shortlisting. Once a candidate is shortlisted, there will be a round of assessment tests and virtual/face-to-face interviews. After the successful completion of these rounds, a candidate will receive a joining letter from the company on their registered email ID.
Experienced or Fresher –
Aspirants must have a minimum of one year of experience in managing a team.
Join Our Official Telegram Group and WhatsApp Channel For More Work from Home Job Details.
Apply Latest Work From Home Jobs Here:-